By policy and preference, Rainbow, Inc. reaffirms its continuing commitment to afford all individuals who have the necessary qualifications an Equal Opportunity to compete for employment and advancement with Rainbow, Inc. To assure equal employment opportunity there shall be no discrimination action and/or preferred treatment concerning any individual or group because of race, color, religion, age, creed, marital status, sex, national origin, and give full consideration to the employment of disabled or handicapped persons on work they are qualified to do or status with regard to public assistance.
No segregated facilities are permitted at any of the corporate locations or those under its control.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Hiring, placement, upgrading, transfer, demotion or promotion, recruitment, advertising or solicitation
• Treatment during employment.
• Rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
• Formal and informal company training programs.
• Lay off, call back and termination.
It is the policy of Rainbow, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and the Executive Orders on Equal Employment Opportunity.