Rainbow Inc. has earned a strong reputation in both the public and private sectors. We have worked on numerous high-profile Department of Transportation projects throughout the upper Midwest, the U.S. Army Core of Engineers, and countless county and municipal projects.
Rainbow has completed projects for many Fortune 500 companies and several of the largest privately held companies in the country. Additionally, Rainbow has also worked consistently with several of ENR’s (Engineering News-Record) publication of the top 400 General Contractors.
Our specialized workforce is experienced in the rigorous conditions of operating facilities and thoroughly understands the strict safety rules that must be adhered to. Our employees are trained, medically tested and drug tested to provide our Clients with highly qualified staff. Quality Assurance Programs play a large part in our overall recipe for Client satisfaction in everything we do.
Rainbow, Inc. is a union contractor that has current agreements with several (IUPAT) Paint District Councils, along with other AFL-CIO trade agreements. Rainbow, Inc. also belongs to the following Professional Associations:
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- National Finishing Contractors Association (FCA)
- Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers International (NACE)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
Our projects typically vary in size and scope from $1,000.00 to $5,000,000.00.
Our corporation has $5,000,000.00 in Liability Coverage, $2,000,000.00 in Pollution Coverage and a high bond limit.